Camp Lakotah welcomes you!
Enjoy the beautiful grounds, great programs, and delicious meals that await you during your stay with us!
Situated on 126 acres of lush pine and oak forest, with an expansive beach on Little Hills Lake in Wautoma, WI. Camp Lakotah boasts personalized attention to your groups needs, outstanding food service, newly remodeled and cozy accommodations, innovative programming and a quality staff that will meet or exceed your expectations!
Group Leaders contact us for more information and availability!
- comfortable overnight accommodations
- large campfire rings for group campfires
- rustic cabin shells & modern lakefront cottages
- Air conditioned Dining Hall with natural fireplace and seating for 250
- 3 season pavilion with outdoor fireplace
- Abundant meeting & breakout space
- Miles of hiking trails
- Home cooked meals served family or buffet style
- Large variety of menu options
- Full service to accommodate special requests or dietary needs
- Team building activities
- Group games
- Waterfront activities with certified lifeguards
- Arts & Crafts
- Target Sports
- Paintball & Laser Tag
Group Leader Information:
- Welcome Letter – general information
- Camp rules
- Camp Map
- Participant Register
- Sample Health Form
- Friendship Lodge – year-round air-conditioned dining hall which seats 250, fireside room with fireplace, and administrative offices
- Clearwater & Lakeview Lodges – year-round lakefront cabins which comfortably sleeps 24 persons each with 2 full bathroom facilities per building
- Pineview Lodge – a modern year-round facility with 2 full bathrooms and small group area which sleeps 24.
- Wilderness – constructed in 2012, this unit includes 2 larger cabins for 10 persons each and 2 smaller cabings for 4 persons each. All cabins wood interior and full electricity and heat
- Otter Lodge – three season cabin which comfortably sleeps 6 persons with bathroom facilities
- Shoreline Cabin – three season cabin which comfortably sleeps 7 persons
- Cabin Shells – 40 warm season cabin shells clustered in 7 separate units – each shell comfortably sleeps 4/5 persons
- Bathhouse – modern bathhouse facility with 6 private shower stalls for each gender
- Pavilion – large open sided pavilion with fireplace – seats 100+
- Craft Lodge – the ideal location for camp craft activities
- Punch Bowl – outdoor amphitheater/fire ring – seats 200 with lighted path
- Old Lodge – three-season lodge with indoor/outdoor stage/chapel area and indoor recreation space
- Archery Pavilion – Try your hand at archery or BB Gun target shooting under cover of the pavilion
- Playground – wooden playground structure for the young of heart
- Waterfront/Beach – large white sand beach with sand volleyball court, swimming, fishing, and boating areas
- Athletic Field – ideal location for a game of ultimate Frisbee or a pick-up game of soccer, you provide the energy and creativity and the limits are boundless
- 9-Hole Disc Golf Course – challenging disc golf course which meanders through the forest of Lakotah
- Big Dog Adventure Park – Paintball and Laser Tag fun for up to 20 participants at once!
*Note: all large cabins and cabin shell units contain their own fire ring, great for community building.
See our unit maps for complete layout and cabin names for each unit.