Camp Lakotah Registration
At Camp Lakotah, we want to make signing up for camp as simple as possible!
TO REGISTER FOR ANY CAMP SESSION: The parents or guardians should complete a registration by clicking here, and following the online registration process.
Registrations are on-going until a session is full, or the arrival date is reached. For Overnight Camp programs, we require enrollment a minimum of 72 hours in advance based on availability.
All Overnight Camp sessions require a deposit to hold your campers spot with the balance due no later than June 1st. Some exceptions may apply for enrollments processed as part of special discounts when payment for Overnight Camp may be due in full at the time of registration. All Afternoon Day Camp, Day Camp, and Minikamp, sessions require payment in full at the time of registration.
After camper registration and deposit/payment is submitted, campers will receive a confirmation by email. Also, all campers should complete all required forms at least one month prior to arrival. Contact us if you are unable to complete it online and we will send you one by regular mail.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- No pro-rates or refunds for late arrival or early departure. Early departure, late arrival, or cancellations due to camper illness or family emergency may receive a pro-rated refund at the discretion of the director/owner and based on individual case circumstances.
- Any balance for camp fees is due on or before June 1, 2021, or for Leadership Training Program any balance due on or before March 1, 2021.
- Cancellation of camp enrollment before June 1, 2021 or for the Leadership Training Program before March 1, 2021 for any reason, Camp Lakotah will issue a program credit equal to the amount already paid by the family; either the deposit or the payment in full.
- If cancellation occurs between June 1, 2021 for camp enrollments or March 1, 2021 for Leadership Training Program and the start of the enrolled session, Camp Lakotah will retain 40% of total fees and the family will be issued a 60% program credit.
- In the event of cancellation during the enrolled session, dismissal due to misconduct, or withdraw due to homesickness, Camp Lakotah will retain 100% of the session fee.
- In the event of cancellation on part of Camp Lakotah, Inc due to circumstances outside of our control, or act of God, we will issue either a refund or program credit.
You will find more information and some helpful tips regarding the online registration process by visiting the Parents Homepage.